Experienced Installation of Metal Roofing
While some homeowners believe that metal roofing makes a home hotter, the opposite is actually true! Metal roofing boasts energy-efficient properties that can make a home cooler and significantly cut costs on energy bills. Mason Dixon Contracting has the knowledge and installation practices required to successfully install metal roofing. We offer some of the most popular residential standing seam metal roofing options on the market today.
Why Choose Metal Roofing?
A metal roof can last 30 to 50 years longer than a standard asphalt shingle roof, and will require much less maintenance over time. If installed properly, a metal roof will only need to be replaced once in a lifetime! Metal roofs are also one of the most environmentally-friendly and sustainable roofing materials available. They contain anywhere from 30-60% recycled material and are 100% recyclable when removed.
High-Quality Metal Roofs From Tri County Metals
Mason Dixon Contracting has partnered with Tri County Metals to bring locally-manufactured, high-quality metal roofing products to our customers. When we install a Tri County Metal roof on your property, you get the following benefits:
- A durable roof that can last two to three times longer than a shingle roof.
- A roof custom-made specifically for your property.
- Colored metal roof panels that offer up to a 40-year warranty on the finish.
- An ENERGY STAR® partnership than can result in a savings of more than 20% on your energy bill.
- Metal roof panels that are Florida Product Approved – tried and tested to be hurricane-resistant.
Learn More About Our Metal Roofing Options
Mason Dixon Contracting will assist you in finding the right metal roofing solution for your property. With our knowledge and expertise, we can answer any questions you may have. Give us a call at (352) 669-9200 or fill out our online form to get started with a free quote.